photo

San Vicente Bell (2005)

The largest of four bells in the bell wall at Mission San Juan Capistrano. This is a reproduction (made in 2000) of a mission bell originally cast in 1796 and damaged in an 1812 earthquake. The bells all have names, indicated on the text cast on the outside. This one is called “San Vicente.”


BACK Mission San Juan Capistrano page
tedsimages.com Home